October 29, 2021

Goodbye...for now

I began this blog on November 16, 2020, and now comes the time to bring it to an end. Or at least put it on hiatus. November 16, 2021, is the day we are moving out of our apartment and heading for Indiana where we have purchased a home near Fort Wayne. As you might imagine, things are pretty busy around here and trying to bring the blog up to exactly a year is unmanageable.

I’ve written three pieces each week and have covered a lot of territory – music, literature, poetry, art, the Bible, and much more. I’ve enjoyed doing it and have discovered things I never knew before. 

Will I return after our move is complete and we’ve settled into our new digs? Quite frankly, not a lot of people read this blog and I’m not sure it’s worth all the work to please myself. I’ll take the whole thing under consideration. In the meantime, you can always go back and check out the posts you might have missed that look interesting just by clicking on a month and scrolling around.

Thank you to the few of you who have been faithful readers. I appreciate your interest. So long and thanks for all the fish. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye...for now

I began this blog on November 16, 2020, and now comes the time to bring it to an end. Or at least put it on hiatus. November 16, 2021, is th...